Support Anattasati Magga with Time, Money, Goods or Services
And what is the treasure of generosity? There is the case of the disciple of the noble ones, his/her awareness cleansed of the stain of stinginess, living at home, freely generous, openhanded, delighting in being magnanimous, responsive to requests, delighting in the distribution of alms. This is called the treasure of generosity.
The Sangha has a few goals you can help us meet.
- $10,000 Grading and material to create more parking spaces on our property
- $200,000 toward building of a stand-alone meditation hall (unless we can purchase and rebuild house next door)
- Money toward purchase, tear-down, and rebuild of house next door to Sangha house
Your donation, no matter the size, can help us meet these goals. All donations are tax-deducitble. You can make your donation by choosing one of the following options:
- Donate with a credit card using PayPal by clicking on the PayPal button:
- Print, fill out and mail or drop off the donation form with your donation
Mail or bring your donation to:
Anattasati Magga, Inc.
12 Von Ruck Court
Asheville, NC 28801
Let us thank you for your donation
We have copies of Nancy Spence's Tibetan Book of the Dead: An Adaptation for Reading Aloud to give you in gratitude for your donation. If you would like one, simply order the book through our "goods" page, and enter your donation amount under the PayPal payment options.
If you would like to help the Sangha in other ways, there are several skills and goods that are on our wish list. Perhaps you could spend a few hours landscaping the grounds. Maybe you have extra koi in your own pond that could be donated to the Sangha. Please contact us by email or phone if you're interested in contributing any of the following:
- Tree surgeons
- Pond maker
- House painter
- Computer technicians
- A pond
- Entry gate with signs
- Small cubbies for Sangha students to keep personal items
- Ceiling Fans for the covered porch