Anattasati Magga offers meditation, services, Dharma discussions and lectures, retreats, and meditation supplies. The Sangha practices in North Carolina and California and follows the tradition of Soto Zen.
Nancy Spence, founder and teacher, began lay training in 1977 and entered Priest training at Vichara Bodhiyana Monastery in California. She then trained as a Lay Minister at Shasta Abbey in Mt. Shasta, California and received her Lay Minister license in 1984.
Stay in Touch
Upcoming Events (selected list):
- Mar 2, Orientation to our Practice, 8-8:55am. Asheville, NC.
- Mar 2, NC Wake Up, 9am-4:30pm. Asheville, NC.
- Mar 20-23, Retreat at Southern Dharma, Hot Springs, NC.
- Mar 30, ASM Movie Night, 5:30-8pm, Asheville, NC.
- Apr 5, NC WOB, 9am-4:30pm, Asheville, NC.
- Apr 6, Orientation to our Practice, 8-8:55am. Asheville, NC.
- Apr 6, Lay Minister Meeting, 11am-12:20pm. Asheville, NC
-full Sangha calendar-